Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Paladin by Sally Slater
Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston  (After Dark)
Pete the Cat Construction Destruction by James Dean (Bedtime Stories)
The Turncoat by Donna Thorland (Mini Review)
Fever by Maya Bankes (Mini Review)
Codename Zero by Chris Rylander (Mini Review)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Peach Keeper = 5pts
Pete the Cat and the Magic Sunglasses = 1pt
Giraffes Can't Dance = 1pt
Camelot 3000 = 2pts
Fever = 3pts
Hard to Let Go = 3pts
Codename Zero = 3pts

 
Currently Reading:




 Books to be Read Soon:


Sphinx's Princess by Esther Friesner (Mount TBR/ Series)
Sphinx's Queen by Esther Friesner (Mount TBR/ Series)
Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes (Mount TBR)


 

Total Points Earned
     249 points + 18 points earned + 10 points completing GN Challenge - 30 points for 2 children's books - 20 points for ebook = 227 points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
37,607 pages read (1,448 read this week)
118:08 listening time (12:37 listened this week)


Books Added to Shelves

The Green Ember by S.D. Smith - BookBub Freebie
Pete the Cat and the Magic Sunglasses by James Dean - 15 points
Giraffes Can't Dance by  - 15 points
Servicing the Target by Cherise Sinclair (preorder) - 20 points

Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was another busy week around here but I made a point to spend more time reading (even took a half day out of work for some me time). I am still way behind on so many things I need to do but am slowly working on them.  I have nearly caught up on my art commitments and have cut them back to minimum for the next couple of months. I know my reading time is going to go drastically down hill for at least the next 2 weeks with the office getting super busy, but at least I will have a little time at home to read and I will be listening to a lot more audio books as I start the massive clean up for Munchkin's birthday party.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment