Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fun with Munchkin: Picnic

I have decided to add a new post to my list of things that could happen on the weekends.  As part of my resolutions for 2015, I wanted to do more fun things with Munchkin and as a family.  I will be posting sporadically about some of the fun adventures we are having together.
 
 
One of my favorite things is to have a picnic and Munchkin has been talking about it after seeing a picnic on a cartoon. It is tough to do a picnic when we have such a short time between getting out of work and bedtime, so we decided to have a simple front yard picnic.
 
Some leftover finger foods and a blanket and tada we have a picnic!
 
 
Other than a minor freak out when a caterpillar fell out of the tree and landed on the blanket beside him, we had a lot of fun. He has also talked about wanting to have another "pic pic". We just have to wait for this endless rain to stop and I think this summer we will try to do have a picnic at least once every week or two.
 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Front yard picnics are the best. Except for bugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I always keep my eye out for any spiders when I am outside. I am hoping one of these weekends we won't have much going on and we can take this picnic on the road too.

      Delete