Saturday, November 1, 2014

October 2014 Challenge Update

Only 2 months left of this year (Holy Cow where did that year go)! I am still feeling pretty comfortable with how these challenges are moving along. 
 
So here we go:
 
 
Mental Illness Advocacy Challenge
This challenge is complete however I do have one more book I would like to read for this challenge, maybe in the fall.
 
 
 
Series Challenge
Wow I have completed 9 whole series so far this year! I am still determined to finish the Harry Potter series, and possibly the Icemark series too.
 
Series #1: Harry Potter - Book 1, Book 2,
Series #2: Secret of the Unicorn Queen - Book 1, Book 2, Book 3, Book 4, Book 5, Book 6 - Series Complete!
Series #3: Rose Harbor - Book 1, Book 1.5, Book 2, Book 3 - Complete
Series #4: Firebrand - Book #1, Book #2, Book #3 - Series Complete!
Series #5: Gifted Series - Book #1, Book #2, Book #3 - Series Complete!
Series #6: Master of the Mountain - Book 1, Book 1.5, Book 2, Book 2.5, Book 3, Book 4 - Series Complete (for now, I am sure there will be more books but none are set to release this year).
Series #7: Dakota Series -  Book 1, Book 2, Book 3, Book 4 - Series Complete!
Series #8: Vampire Warrior Kings Series - Book 1, Book 2, Book 3 - Series Complete!
Series #9: Firelight Series - Book 1, Book 2, Book 3, Book 3.5 - Series Complete
Series #10: Woods Family Series - Book 1 (read previously), Book 2, Book 3, Book 4, Book .5 - Series Complete
 
 
 
 
Audio Book Challenge
This Challenge is COMPLETE but still have been listening away
 
8. Stay
9. Rider
 
 
 
 
Graphic Novel Challenge
This challenge is COMPLETE and I think I have finished all the GNs I planned to read this year.
 
10. Relish
 
 
  
 
 
 
Mount TBR
I am still a little behind on this challenge, but I have several books that I need to read for the upcoming Advent Reads event. Many of them can be applied to this challenge.
 
3. Beauty

Erotica Challenge
 
Another Challenge Completed!! Woohoo! I even signed up for this one a little late and completed and surpassed my goal (and will probably continue to do so).
 
 23. Beg
 
 
 
 
 
Down to the last two months and enjoying the last books of the year! I have so far completed 6 of my 8 challenges of the year and am nearing the completion of the final two.  I only need 5 more books in my Equine Challenge and 9 more for my Mount TBR Challenge!
 
My Goodreads book count stands at 292 which surpasses my goal of 260 and completes my Goodreads Challenge (and of course that will be added to as I continue reading for the next two months).
 
I guess I should also point out that not included in any of these challenges other than the Goodreads count I have read 24 Requested Reviews and 90 Children's books so far this year too.
 
 
I have already started planning next year's challenges and am getting very excited for them.  I am making lists, and purchasing books in preparation for next year already.  Feel free to check out my page of 2015 Challenges, that is still under construction.
 
 
How are your challenges going? Have you started completing challenges? Are you starting to plan next year's challenges yet (because I am)?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment