Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Black Horses for the King by Anne McCaffrey
Frankenstein  by Mary Shelley
Happy Halloween, Little Critter by Mercer Mayer (Bedtime Story)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Dashing Through The Snow
Jingle All the Way
10 Hooting Owls
Leaf Trouble
Behind You
The Christmas Quilt
Daniel's Esperanza
Kringle
Santa Wore Combat Boots
 
Currently Reading:


Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill - Audio - switched to HC - on page 68 of 496
Elixir by Ted Galdi - Kindle - 12%



 Books to be Read Soon:

Silent Night: The Remarkable Christmas Truce of 1914 by Stanley Weintraub
Holidays on Ice by Daniel Sedaris
Enfold Me by Steven Greenberg (Requested Review)
Winter Horses by Philip Kerr


Interesting Tidbits from the Web:




 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pushed hard to get as many books as possible read and reviewed before Nanowrimo started on Saturday because I didn't want too many distractions. I still have a lot of reading to do for the Advent Reads event in December but I am feeling pretty prepared.   I am already looking forward to next year's books and plans!

There will be a little less going on this month than obviously last month.  I am focusing on my writing for Nanowrimo, and I will be posting a writing update every Wednesday this month with my progress.  I will also have reviews for you on Tuesdays and Thursdays, of course there will still be Bedtime Stories every Friday Night.  I am not sure if I will have posts for you on the weekends but I will try my best, I am also not sure if I will have dinner posts but again I will try my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment