Friday, August 29, 2014

Bedtime Story: Little Granny Quarterback by Bill Martin Jr.

 
Synopsis: "Despite her aches and pains, an elderly woman who was once a star quarterback dreams of being able to atone for the one big game that she lost."

My Review: Both Munchkin and I really enjoyed this book. Being a football family, as soon as I discovered this book I had to have it. I am definitely not disappointed. Munchkin was thoroughly engrossed in the story throughout the whole thing. It had great messages about keeping your dreams alive and that sports aren't just for boys. The only downfall for me is that it ended way to quickly, I would have loved more!
 
My Rating: A perfect book for our house and heading into football season! Wish it was longer. We give it a rating of Four Paws.
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!
 

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a really cute book. I am so glad football season is here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super cute and we are so excited for football season! Munchkin shouts Football every time he sees it on TV and I can't wait for hubby to start making wings every sunday again and of course for fantasy to get going!

      Delete