Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Evertaster by Adam Glendon Sidwell
Contrails by Robert Anderson
Surrounded by Pleasure by Mandy Harbin (After Dark)
The Very Best Daddy of All by Marion Dane Bauer (Bedtime Story)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

We Bought a Zoo
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Lady Danger
Tickle Time
 
Currently Reading:

Mozart Season by Virginia Euwer Wolff - PB - on page 35 of 272
Cabin Fever by Diana Hunter - PB - on page 89 of 272
Dakota Home by Debbie Macomber - PB - on page 63 of 368


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Hard as You Can by Laura Kaye
Dakota Always by Debbie Macomber
Buffalo Valley by Debbie Macomber
Visions of a Revolution by Jeffery Minucci (Requested Review)
Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes
The Secret at Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery by RM Clark (Requested Review)
Pegasus and the Fight for Olympus by Kate O'Hearn


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason I didn't get as much read this week as I have been lately. I think it is because I was trying to push through several books that I just wasn't enjoying. Thankfully I did manage to pick up a book afterwards that has inspired me to read more again.  I really hate when you hit a streak of not so great books and it puts a damper on reading.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you have organized your list, very precise and consise. Have a good week reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is nice to hear appreciation for my organization (Hubby usually teases me about my lists)! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete