It is time for a mini Bloggiesta!
I have been in desperate need of this push to get the not so fun parts of blogging done, like updating the review archives, YUCK! I have quite a to do list but know I will have limited time this weekend, but hope to at least get a thing or two done.
To Do List:
1. Write a review request policy. I have been getting countless review requests in my email and I have a hard time turning them down since I don't have a policy.
2. Check out other bloggers Archives and compare the order (I can't decide if it should be alphabetical by author or title or maybe by genre, GAH I am so confused).
3. Update my Archive List. UGH how I dread this job, I don't think I have updated it in almost 2 years!
4. Review my sidebars and update as needed.
5. Set up a Facebook account for the blog (someday I will get around to this).
6. Consider and/or design business cards. I am considering getting these for the upcoming Big Book Club Getaway to had to authors, but not sure this is proper etiquette or if it would be offensive.
7. Weed through Goodreads shelves for duplicates and books I no longer wish to read.
So there you have it my big to do list for a mini Bloggiesta! I hope to be able to join a chat but with a sick Munchkin and Hubby being at home chances are I won't be able to get on.
I hope you will also join in - Bloggiesta Page