Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
The Christmas Wish by Alexandra Lanc
The Christmas Owl by Angela Muse (Bedtime Story)
Snow Dance by Alicia Street
Cooking Up Christmas by Mimi Riser
One Winter's Day (Bedtime Story)
Winter Solstice by Mandy M Roth
The Winter Kitten by Linda Benson

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Marcie
Joe the Barbarian
The Clock of Life

 
Currently Reading:

One Big Beautiful Thing by Marie Flanigan - Kindle - 3%
The Gnosis of Salmon by Lynne Marie Rowley - Kindle - 43%



 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
One Shark, No Swim by Lehua Parker (Requested Review)
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine (Requested Review)
The Lover from Hell by Rob Palmer (Requested Review)
Judgment by Jade Varden

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have gotten myself a little more on track with my reading even with both me and Munchkin being sick. I began putting together my end of year summary and can't believe how much reading I have done this year! I have hopes that next year can be just as good, I have some plans for the blog and for my reading that I hope you will all enjoy.

For those of you celebrating this week, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas no matter how you celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment