Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Johnny and the Seven Teddy Bears of Sin  By James E. Venn
A Lifetime by Morris Fenris
Big Girls Do it Wetter by Jasinda Wilder (After Dark)
I'll Follow the Moon (Bedtime Story)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Clara Claus
The Christmas Wish
Snow Dance
One Boy, No Water

 
Currently Reading:

Dark Chatter by Andrew Branch - Kindle - 22%
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - PB - on Page 40 of 383
The Clock of Life by Nancy Klann - PB - on page 22 of 364
Dirty Little Secrets by CJ Omololu - Audio - 16%



 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine (Requested Review)
The Lover from Hell by Rob Palmer (Requested Review)
Judgment by Jade Varden


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a successful week for me, even with both Munchkin and myself being sick and miserable.  I focused more on my writing than my reading but I have been sticking to my plan to write during the day and read after Munchkin goes to bed (at least on the days that I didn't collapse as soon as he fell asleep). So I have almost met both my writing and reading goals for this month and I can't believe what a great month it has been and I thank you for your support and good vibes that have been sent my way!!

Happy week and those of you in the US have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment