Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
If Only We by Jessica Sankiewicz
Pooh's Halloween Pumpkin (Bedtime Story)
Return to Shanhasson by Joely Sue Burkhart (After Dark)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Christmas Jars Reunion
Southern Attraction
Bah, Humbug!
Big Girls Do it on Christmas


 
Currently Reading:

Dark Chatter by Andrew Branch - Kindle - 22%
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - PB - on Page 40 of 383
Christmas in Wine Country by Addison Westlake - Kindle - 28%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine (Requested Review)
One Boy, No Water by Lehua Parker (Requested Review)
Catching Barramundi by Rebecca Burns (Requested Review)
The Lover from Hell by Rob Palmer (Requested Review)
The Clock of Life by Nancy Klann (Requested Review)
Clara Claus by Alexandra Lanc (Advent Reads)
The Christmas Wish by Alexandra Lanc (Advent Reads)
Judgment by Jade Varden


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Read, read, read was the theme over the past couple of weeks and I think I did a pretty good job of accomplishing all the reading I had hoped.  Now the theme will be Write, Write, Write!! Nanowrimo started on Friday.  I haven't updated my word count but I feel like I did pretty good with my goal so far (especially considering I had a big wedding this weekend), so look for my Wednesday writing update! 

In the mean time I have plenty of reviews scheduled throughout the month for those of you who are reading instead of being insane and trying to write a novel in a month.  If I manage to keep on top of my word count I will try to squeeze a few more books in this month.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment