Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Lip Service by Susan Mallery
Hot on her Heels by Susan Mallery
Mommy Loves (Bedtime Story)
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Graphic Novel)


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

This is Who I Am
Prince of Cats
 
Currently Reading:

Blood in the Valley by JK Hogan - Kindle - 5%
Stork by Wendy Delsol - Audio CD - on Disc 6
The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller - Kindle - 16%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Heat Wave by Richard Castle (Audio Challenge)
Soft Spots by Clint Van Winkle (Mental Illness Advocacy Challenge)
Ugly Beautiful by Seanpaul Thomas (Requested Review)
Yellow Socks and Blood Spots by Bailey J. Thompson

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
So another busy week around here, I am beginning to hate summers! I love the sunshine and warm weather but I don't get to enjoy it for all the running around to events every weekend. We have something booked every weekend all the way through October, including 8 (yes you heard right Eight) weddings! It doesn't leave much time for reading, but at least I have gotten into a routine with Munchkin, I read while he takes his afternoon nap (usually about an hour and half) and then after he goes to bed I listen to one CD of an audio book while doing laundry or dishes or paperwork. So I have been managing to squeeze in about 2 to 3 hours of reading each day.  With that said, I should probably spend more time cleaning the house, especially since Munchkin has figured out how to scoot to his toy box and throw toys everywhere!
 

Hope you all have a great week!
 

2 comments:

  1. HEAT WAVE! <3 I loved that book. I love Castle.

    And holy crap you're going to be busy! It seems like I'm planning something pretty much every weekend too, only not that far in advance. :P Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to start listening to Heat Wave but had a hard time since I am so use to the Castle show. I think it would be easier to read it instead of listen.

      Delete