Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Holiday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Chasing Dragons by Douglas A. Jaffe
And the Soft Wind Blows by Lance Umenhofer
Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
Slow Snail (Bedtime Story)


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Fire Study
 
Currently Reading:

October Night by Theresa Oles - Kindle - 15%

 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Blood in the Valley by JK Hogan (Requested Review)
Heat Wave by Richard Castle (Audio Challenge)
Justice by Jade Varden (Requested Review)
Soft Spots by Clint Van Winkle (Mental Illness Advocacy Challenge)
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week was suppose to be vacation week for me and Hubby.  We were going to get some house baby proofing done and some projects finished (and I had planned to get some more reading done) but as usual plans don't work in our favor.  It ended up being a chaotic week at the office so I was needed every day.  At least no one could make us work over the long weekend so under Munchkin's careful supervision we replaced the fence on one side of the yard.  We didn't even make a dent in our long to do list but at least we accomplished something.  Hopefully I can get a book or two more finished this week!

Here is a picture of Munchkin making sure we build the fence right!
 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, cutie pie! <3 Same thing has been happening to me. I don't think I'll be finishing any books myself this week, but oh well! It happens. At least you guys were able to get a couple things done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear life gets busier the older we get :(

      Delete