Friday, May 24, 2013

Bedtime Story: Slow Snail



Synopsis: "Where is that snail going so s-l-o-w-l-y? Mary Murphy brings her surefire baby appeal to this bright concept book.

Snail is soooo slow! It takes her all day to slide down her flower, through a boot, under a stick, along a bottle, and in and out of a brick, trailing silver all the way. But when she finally arrives at her vegetable bed, it’s worth it — she’s just in time for dinner!"


My Review: This book is very appropriate for really young ones. It is a simple story with big illustrations and a silver 'snail trail' to catch their eye. It is not so entertaining for adults but Munchkin seemed to enjoy it. I think as he gets older I might make up my own elaboration of the story to make it a little more interesting.
 
My Rating: While the story is very simple it makes it easy to remember what each page says so I can still tell the story as Munchkin violently turns the pages.  I give it a rating of Three Paws.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment