Thursday, November 8, 2012

After Dark Review of Addicted to My Sugar Daddy by Mack Collins

I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)
 
 
 
Synopsis: "Juggling, school, rent and bills seems like all too much for Liz. Her dream car is just that, a DREAM! Why did her life have to be so, so hard? Her job on campus does not help the situation much either. What is she to do?

Should she find herself a man who provides money or other favors in exchange for sexual relations to ease her burdens? Should she go get herself a Sugar Daddy that will spoil her rotten."


My Review: A hot read! Liz needs a sugar daddy but she has to pick just one. While I wasn't a huge fan of Liz or her pal Suzie, I did really love Mike and Joey really grew on me. I would have liked to get to know Liz a little better and maybe it would have made me like her a little more, I wanted to feel that she had real feelings for the guys. With that said, it is a perfect short book to read after the kids go to sleep, you can slip into the story and imagine being treated like an absolute princess!
 
My Rating: I did enjoy the story line and the steamy scenes, just wish I could connect with Liz more.  I give it rating of Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
Addicted to My Sugar Daddy was sent to me by the author for review.
 
You can find out more about Addicted to My Sugar Daddy and Mack Collins on Goodreads.
 
You can also purchase your own ebook copy of it on Amazon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment