So I am taking a dive and joining Bloggiesta in hopes of getting my blog in tip top shape for our big October!
Bloggiesta is hosted twice a year over at There's a Book Blog to help us all get those to do lists done and meet new bloggers (or reconnect with old friends).
If you decide to participate in the Fall 2012 edition you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
So if you want to join me and the rest of the participants head on over and get yourself signed up.
My Goals for Bloggiesta
1. Update my read page
2. Update my about me page
3. Get pictures and update my ratings page
4. Figure out more about Twitter and get my account more active
5. Get caught up on emails & respond to pending review requests
6. Schedule posts for October
7. Visit some of my favorite bloggers
8. Connect with at least 10 new bloggers (would love to connect with more)
9. Maybe set up a facebook page for my blog
10. Have some fun and learn some new techy things
I hope to spend at least a couple of hours each day online and participating, but it all depends on what Munchkin will allow (hopefully hubby will be home and can take him for a bit).