Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Reading List






Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!






What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Were She Belongs by Dixie Lynn Dwyer (adult paranormal romance)



Currently Reading:

Sabriel by Garth Nix - PB - on page 231 of 496
The Last Cowboy by Lindsay McKenna - PB - on page 132 of 348
A Caress of Twilight by Laurell K. Hamilton - PB - on page 246 of 348
Torment by Lauren Kate - PB - on page 132 of 452


Next Books to be Read:

Catundra by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
Holes by Lewis Sachar - Middle Reader/ 2011 Challenge
The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis - Middle Reader/ 2011 Challenge/Jan. Book Club
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Well not too much reading this week, the problem is that they are all paperbacks so I can't be reading them while the boss is in the office (where as I can sneak books on the nook since I have it downloaded on the computer).  But the hope is that this week I will get to leave a little early on a few days. 
 
I only have one more handmade gift to work on (which is not going to get done before Christmas but oh well) and then a few batches of chex mix to make, other than that I am finally caught up and done with Christmas projects!  I will have a post here in a day or so to show you what I have been working so hard on instead of reading and writing. 
 
Speaking of writing, more story ideas are flooding in, eerrg why does that happen when all you want to do is finish one of the many WIPs you have going?!
 
Hope you all have a great week!!


2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling on story ideas! I'm constantly coming up with little scene ideas and they don't go with the current projects. Oh well. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really hard to focus all that creative energy isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete