Monday, February 1, 2021

Monday Reading List

        It is Monday and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Lives of Saints by Leigh Bardugo

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Crow Rider - DNF 30%
Bitterblue
Across the Green Grass Fields
In Love & Pajamas
See You Later, Alligator


Currently Reading:
The Broken Spine by Dorothy St. James - ebook - on page 63 of 320
The Traitor's Blade by Sebastian de Castell - Audio book - 25%


Pages Read/ Time Listened
84:23 Hours Listened This Year(20:36 listened this week)
2,526 Pages Read This Year (293 Read this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Lives of Saints (Good Choice Reading - 2020 Purchase) - READ
Across the Green Grass Fields (Jan. Pre-Order) - READ
Winterkeep (Jan. Pre-Order)
A Vow So Bold & Deadly (Jan. Pre-Order)
Death Bee Comes Her (Jan. Pre-Order)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another crazy week, Munchkin had no school again on Monday for a teacher day, and the rest of the week kind of followed suit. I was behind all week long and it led to a chaotic weekend full of catch up on chores and prepping for a big snow storm hitting today.  For the third Monday in a row Munchkin has had to come to work with me, which always makes for a stressful day.  I think when we go home this afternoon I am going to decompress by putting on a movie for him and curling up with an audio book and finish knitting a blanket I am working on.  

Can you believe January is already over?!  I only have 10 more days to finish my Medieval-a-thon and I am definitely not going to get all 15 books done, but I hope to at least master one career, I only need 3 more books for that.  In the mean time it is also time to start the Fantasy Romance February, if you like Fantasy and Romance you should definitely check it out. I have a bit of a stack of books I would like to read and I am hoping to discover more new to me authors or series because it is really my favorite genre to read!

I have some changes coming up here on the blog.  My weekly updates will be moving to Friday to make way for Mystery Mondays! I will also be adding a post about what Munchkin has been reading for some great recommendations for those younger readers.  I hope you enjoy some of the new changes, but I would love to hear your feedback, if you want to see something or are not enjoying something please feel free to let me know.

I hope you all are safe and warm and healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment