Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday Reading List

       It is Monday and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Fire
The Whole Cat & Caboodle
The Lives of Saints
Across the Green Grass Fields


Currently Reading:
The Crow Rider by Kalyn Josephson - Print - on page 38 of 368


Pages Read/ Time Listened
63:47 Hours Listened This Year(14:23 listened this week)
2,233 Pages Read This Year (480 Read this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Lives of Saints (Good Choice Reading - 2020 Purchase) - READ
Across the Green Grass Fields (Jan. Pre-Order) - READ
Winterkeep (Jan. Pre-Order)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a very busy week last week so there was very little reading getting done.  Monday was a holiday so it was Munchkin and I all day at home, Tuesday evening I got to get on the webinar for Kristin Cashore's release day. Wednesday found out about an exposure to Covid so had to cancel a bunch of appointments and get tested, it was negative thank goodness. Saturday hubby visited a couple of friends and worked on their vehicles and Sunday was once again just Munchkin and I, which always means a lot of games.  I am not real thrilled about Hubby's new work schedule, it is really cutting into what little reading time I had before. Now I can't even listen to books while doing chores because Munchkin is always with me and constantly interrupting. I am hoping that once the weather gets warmer and the vaccine is a little more widely available, maybe Munchkin can have play dates with some friends and get out of my hair just a tiny bit.

Anyway, we are already in the final week of January and half way through Medieval-a-thon. I have been kind of poor about updating on my instagram page but will be doing so this week. Based on my reading availability I have had to adjust my TBR slightly to fit more books in. I probably won't get to my goal of 15 books but I am working hard on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment