Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday Reading List

     It is Monday again and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Winterkeep (Preview Review) by Kristin Cashore
Special Ops Seduction by Megan Crane (Date Night)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Winterkeep Preview
Word to the Wise
Special Ops Seduction
Home Body
The Empire Strikes Back (From a Certain Point of View)


Currently Reading:
One for the Books by Jenn McKinlay - Audio - 52%
Graceling by Kristin Cashore - Print - on page 35 of 471
Ever After Always by Chloe Liese - Ebook - on page 20 of 282


Pages Read/ Time Listened
31:56 Hours Listened This Year(25:06 listened this week)
720 Pages Read This Year (592 This week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Even with the rocky start to the new year in the world in general, I feel like I had a pretty good start to the new year.  I have nearly finished my bookshelf re-organization, I have made huge progress in a full house purge and organization (I have sorted through so much stuff that I can now see surfaces that I haven't seen in the past couple of years). We are still adjusting to new schedules, Hubby now works different days that usual and is working later than usual, I am still working on getting dinner on the table on time.  I have started working in daily organization, chores and exercise. I know we all start off the new year super motivated, but I am really hoping that I can stick with things because I am finally feeling like I have a handle on things. 

I also feel like I had a pretty darn good reading week, all things considered.  I love kicking off the new year with the Bout of Books readathon, it always gets me excited and reading all the books. Luckily I won't have a momentum drop after then end of Bout of Books because we are already into the month long Medieval-a-thon hosted by Holly Hearts Books! I have a very different TBR selected for myself this time and I am really excited to read it!  I will have my TBR and progress updates over on my Instagram page (@EasternSunset9) so feel free to join me over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment