Monday, November 9, 2020

Monday Reading List

 

   It is Monday again and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Stepping Stones
Blind Search
Three Cheers for Kid McGear


Currently Reading:

Wrapped Up in Christmas Joy by Janice Lynn - Audiobook - 42%
Camelot Betrayal by Kiersten White - Ebook - on page 36 of 384



Pages Read/ Time Listened
862:26 Hours Listened (12:18 listened this week)
26,733 Pages Read (264 This week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
About That Kiss
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods
Blind Search - READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I knew election week was going to be an insane week but I should have expected more. It was absolutely insane in my office last week (I work in a law office with politician attorneys). I was barely able to get any reading done. Of course at home I also have to readjust my schedule since hubby's work is already hitting holiday peak and he is having to work a lot. So it is just Munchkin and me most days. I am hoping that now that the main rush of politics are done and most of my Christmas shopping is done, I can start to get back to reading more again. 

I have some requested review books to get done this week and then this weekend it is time to dive into Tome Topple again! I am so excited to get some of these chunky books read!  What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment