Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday Reading List

    It is Monday again and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Camelot Betrayal by Kiersten White
Nate the Great Talks Turkey by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat (Bedtime Story)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

A Dog's Perfect Christmas
A Likely Story
Christmas Cookie Day
An Almost Perfect Christmas


Currently Reading:





Pages Read/ Time Listened
892:58 Hours Listened (16:17 listened this week)
28,081 Pages Read (208 This week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scavenge the Stars - UNHAUL
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift) - UNHAUL
About That Kiss
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods - UNHAUL
The Unicorn War - UNHAUL
Piranesi - UNHAUL
Blind Search - READ
Selling Christmas (gift) - READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Can you believe tomorrow is December already?! I have so much more I wanted to get accomplished this month and year! Oh well, 2020 seems to be the year of not meeting expectations LOL! On a happy note, tomorrow starts my annual Advent Reads event! I can't believe how many years I have been doing this and still have so many holiday books I want to read and share with you.  This year in particular I have a lot of new releases, something I don't often get a chance to share with trying to catch up on backlist books.  I will have a full announcement tomorrow morning with all the details but if you have been following me for all these past years (over 10 now) you probably know the drill.

No comments:

Post a Comment