Monday, October 5, 2020

Monday Reading List

  It is Monday again, and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

I Needed a Viking by Alpha Holden

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Tooth & Claw
The Bookstore Ghost
A Golden Fury
Gnomes
Blood Countess
Comfort Food
On Borrowed Time
Drac & Frank A Happy Little Story


Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 98 of 320



Pages Read/ Time Listened
761:56 Hours Listened (27:12 listened this week)
23,675 Pages Read (706 This week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
About That Kiss
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Murder Past Due
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods
Gnomes - READ
Comfort Food - READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This last week was a great reading week for me.  I have really been enjoying my slightly darker more gothic and mystery based reading selection.  I have been breaking up the dark stuff with a bit of romance and some holiday books which has been a good break so things don't get so dark.  

I am also super proud of myself for only picking up 4 new books this week. One I have already read! I had managed to walk into Barnes & Noble and walked out with only 1 book for myself! This is a huge accomplishment for me! 

Now I am supposed to be on vacation this week but of course I am stuck in the office off and on all week. But in between work I plan on reading a ton! My goal is to read at least 6 books and have 3 of those be requested reviews and the other 3 be books off my recently added list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment