Tuesday, September 8, 2020

It's Not Monday Reading List

So yesterday was Labor Day and I didn't get a chance to post, but it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

#Frankenstein by Mike Bezemek
The Last Man by Mary Shelley
The Mortal Immortal by Mary Shelley
Little People Big Dreams: Mary Shelley by Mª Isabel Sánchez Vegara (Bedtime Story)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Barren Grounds
All My Loving
Soul Riders: Jorvik Calling
Nate the Great goes Down in the Dumps


Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 98 of 320
The Ranger of Marzanna by Jon Skovron - print/ebook - on page 287 of 528
The Phoenix Empress by K. Arsenault Rivera - Audio/Print - on page 67 of 544
The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe - Audio - 32%



Pages Read/ Time Listened
678:57 Hours Listened (15:52 listened this week)
20,739 Pages Read (336 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
I Needed a Viking
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Hood (gift)
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
About That Kiss
The Ranger of Marzanna
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
This Will Kill That
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Murder Past Due
All My Loving - READ
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods
Mexican Gothic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I didn't get as much reading done as I wanted to last week. It was hectic week getting ready for Munchkin to go back to school today. I also might have gone on a bit of a book buying binge, a good friend and I headed down to CT to a glorious place called the Book Barn. It is a used bookstore that is so big they have 3 separate locations in town, and we visited them all! I haven't yet updated my recently added list with all the new books, that will have to be on next weeks list! 

But in the mean time, I hope to start getting back to a bit of a regular reading schedule now that Munchkin won't be in the office and in the car with me constantly. 

Happy Reading to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment