Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

To Be Fortunate, If Taught by Becky Chambers
White Rose by Kip Wilson
Starbreaker by Amanda Bouchet (Date Night)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Starbreaker
Winter of the Witch
Rogue Protocol
Exit Strategy
Home
But Not the Armadillo
Ronan and the Mermaid
Owly Vol. 1
Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures



Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 43 of 320
The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa - Print/Audio - on page 247 of 368


Pages Read/ Time Listened
353:16 Hours Listened (21:32 listened this week)
12,171Pages Read (812 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
White Rose  - READ
Stealing Thunder (gift)
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
#Frankenstein
The Book of Boy
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
Magic Bites - READ
Fantasy Lover
Night Pleasures
The Midnight Lie
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
Ash and Quill
The Voyage to Magical North
I Needed a Viking
Smoke and Iron
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Hood (gift)
The Worst Best Man
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Beachside Beginnings (gift)
Finding Forever
Uncommon Type
Red, White & Royal Blue
The Monster of Elendhaven
Sorcery of Thorns - READ
Beach Read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am finally finding my rhythm in this new home life, school in the morning, some exercise and fun time together, then audio book while I do office work, then dinner, bedtime, chores and finally a little reading time.  While it isn't ideal, it has started working for us. I am also getting more reading done now which is helping my overall mood and stress levels.  I still need a mommy break desperately but that won't come anytime in the near future. 

I have started participating in my first readathon this month with the Medieval-a-thon, I have finished my first book and will finish my second today! I also have Children's Book Week this week, so will have a new book to share with you each day, ranging from picture books up to middle grade books. I hope you will enjoy them and find something you can share with the kids in your life (or just read for yourself).


I hope you are all safe and healthy and that maybe you have found peace with the new normal.

Oh and May the Force Be With You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment