Monday, February 17, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Everything by D.C. Stone
This is Not a Valentine by Carter Higgins ( Bedtime Story)
Faker by Sarah Smith
Rescuing the Ranger by Nicole S. Patrick


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Love Is
This is Not a Valentine
The Language of Fire
Steel Crow Saga


Currently Reading:

Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow - Audio - 18%
The Good Ones by Jenn McKinlay - Audio/Print - on page 189 of 324
Basil of Baker Street by Eve Titus - Print - on page 36 of 113


Pages Read/ Time Listened
121:06 Hours Listened (23:20 listened this week)
4,639 Pages Read (592 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Drum that Beats Within Us - READ
A Heart so Fierce and Broken - READ
Nameless Queen - READ
The Raven's Tale (gift) - READ
Steel Crow Saga - READ
The Language of Fire - READ
A Blight of Blackwings - READ
White Rose
Stealing Thunder (gift)
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
Talk to the Paw
The Wolf in the Whale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I have been so proud of myself with my reading lately, not only have I been mostly keeping up with my requested reviews, and reading books from the library, been doing pretty good on my TBR pile and controlling my book purchases and reading them as they come in . . . . until this week! Ooops I may have picked up a few new books, but at least 2 of the books don't count towards my purchases as one was a gift and one was a Goodreads giveaway book.   I am also feeling pretty accomplished, as we head into our second week of Tome Topple, I already have 2 books over 500 pages completed! I am in the process of reading 2 library books and I need to read one requested review (but that is also over 500 pages), but I am hoping to at least get well into Ruin before the end of Tome Topple.  I have today off work and Munchkin has the next week off of school so we will maybe take a couple of half days this week and squeeze in a little extra reading time.

I hope that you all enjoyed my week of romance books last week, it has been a few years since I have done a romance week and it was really fun.  I have been reading more romance this year than I have in the past few years and it has been refreshing, and a nice way to break up all those heavy, dense fantasy books.


Have you ever taken a day off work/school/life to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment