Thursday, August 1, 2019

Arrg-ust Kick Off



It is that time of year again . . . Arrg-ust! 

I had so much fun last year with the month long pirate celebration and I decided to once again feature a variety of pirate books all month long. As I did last year I will be featuring a variety of pirate themed books from fantasy to romance, graphic novel, children's books and even our favorite space pirates! 

While my focus this month will be on those pirate themed books, I will still be posting other books here and there for those of you not interested in pirates.

I hope you will join me on this high seas adventure all month long!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the pirate reviews. I'm glad you are doing this again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun last year and I was worried I wouldn't be able to find enough pirate books HAHAHA! This is definitely a fun way to close out the summer, nothing like pirate books on the beach!

      Delete