Saturday, August 3, 2019

Arrg-ust Graphic Novel Review: Princeless Vol. 3: The Pirate Princess by Jeremy Whitley & Illustrated by Rosy Higgins & Ted Brandt

Read for: Graphic Novel Challenge & Borrowed Books


Synopsis: "Adrienne has been on the run and working to save her sisters, but when she finds another princess locked away in a tower, she decides to spring her! But Raven Xingtao, the daughter of the Pirate King, is more of a handful than Adrienne could have ever expected. Before she knows it, Adrienne is off on a whirlwind adventure to complete Raven's quest for revenge!"

My Review: Now that I am back into this series I am really enjoying it again. I loved Raven's character, she was sassy and confident. It was also fun to see a different type of princess, one who is tough and a trained fighter. I did notice that Raven gets her own branch off series which I am excited about, but I do want to continue following Adrienne as she helps more damsels save themselves. As always the art style in this one is fantastic. The diversity in it is great to see, it isn't a plot point but just a fact that they are who they are and I really appreciate that. Definitely a series to keep following and that can be enjoyed by all ages.

My Rating: I really had fun with this one, it is packed full of action but also the snark I have come to really love in this series.  I give it a rating of Four Paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment