Monday, February 11, 2019

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett
Who in the World is Carmen Sandiego? by Rebecca Tinker
Princess Puffybottom . . . and Darryl by Susin Nielson (Bedtime Story)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Uprooted
Amber & Dusk - DNF 10%
Princess Puffybottom and Darryl
The Theif
Warsworn
The Queen of Attolia


Currently Reading:
Warlord by Elizabeth Vaughan - Print - on page 65 of 336
Love That Dog by Sharon Creech - Print - on page 30 of 112



Pages Read/ Time Listened
97:02 Hours Listened (34:58 listened this week)
3,370 Pages Read (387 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Dragon of Ash & Stars
The Snow Gypsy
Book Nerds & Boyfriends
WarDance
Warsong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wow, what a reading week last week! I have really been enjoying audio books lately with all the cleaning I have been doing and the cards I have been making.  I have put in an application for my first craft bazaar and need to really build up inventory in the next few months so I will mostly be listening to audio books.  Thankfully I have discovered the Queen's Thief series; how come no one mentioned this series to me?! It is so engrossing! Anyway, we didn't make it to the bookstore this weekend, Munchkin if fighting a cold and is pretty emotional, but I am okay with that, I have plenty of books to read at home.  Since I am trying so hard not to add to my insane TBR pile it is a good thing we didn't go.

This week will consist of a lot more card making and audio books! Hopefully I can finish up the released books of the Queen's Thief series and be ready for the release of the final book!

What are your reading? Any underrated books catch your eye recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment