Tuesday, February 19, 2019

It's Not Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Uprooted by Naomi Novik
Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Warlord
Love That Dog
The Storyteller
Sweet Story of Hot Chocolate
King of Attolia
Five Mountain Men of Lonely Peak


Currently Reading:
Warcry by Elizabeth Vaughan - Print - on page 96 of 293
Book Nerds & Boyfriends by Sarah Monzon - Kindle - 32%
Cruel Prince by Holly Black - Audio/Print - on page 109 of 370



Pages Read/ Time Listened
107:35 Hours Listened (10:33 listened this week)
4,331 Pages Read (961 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Dragon of Ash & Stars
The Snow Gypsy
Book Nerds & Boyfriends
WarDance
Warsong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was a rough week last week and I had a bit of an attention issue with the books I was reading. I decided to take a bit of a break from the two series I was reading and dive into some quick, steamy romances since they don't take much brain power or time to read. Munchkin started getting sick last week, hubby has been forced to work 14-16 hour days at work and the worst part is we had to put our cat, Valerie, down yesterday as well. We have all been clinging to survival mode and as much as books are my escape sometimes only mindless things like TV, youtube videos, or just complete silence and zoning out cut it.

Hopefully this week will see us getting into some kind of new normal.  I hope that you are all doing well and are enjoying some great books.

No comments:

Post a Comment