Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Children's Book Week: Early Reader Bedtime Story: Pete the Cat and the Lost Tooth by James Dean

Welcome to Children's Book Week
Check out Children's Book Week's Website for all the happenings and events in your area, and share a book with a child in your life or donate to children's literacy programs.



Read for: Early Reader Challenge


Synopsis: "In Pete the Cat and the Lost Tooth, the tooth fairy asks Pete for some help. But it’s not easy being the tooth fairy for Pete when a tooth goes missing—will he be able to find the lost tooth before it’s too late?
Beginning readers will love Pete's adventure as the tooth fairy in this My First I Can Read story, complete with original illustrations from the creator of Pete the Cat, James Dean. My First I Can Read books are perfect for shared reading with a child."

My Review: We are getting close to tooth loosing time so we thought this would be fun book to read. Munchkin really enjoyed it and it was easy enough for him to read on his own. I really appreciate that not only does it talk about loosing teeth and the tooth fairy but it also has a cast of characters that are unique and it puts and emphasis on everyone being different but can still be involved.

My Rating: I like how this one didn't make a big deal about actually loosing a tooth but instead on everyone being unique but still being a part of it.  We give it a rating of Four Paws!


Good Night! Sweet Dreams!




2 comments: