Tuesday, January 16, 2018

It's Not Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Last Namasara by Kristen Ciccarelli
The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
Don't Forget Dexter by Lindsay Ward (Bedtime Story)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Pancho Bandito & the Avocado Desperadoes
Kindred Spirits
Kilty Pleasures
Natural History of Dragons
Heart on Fire
And I Love Her
Dinotrux and the Snow Blazers


Currently Reading:

Wishtree by Katherine Applegate - print - on page 21 of 224



Pages Read/ Time Listened
35:33 Hours Listened (20:15 listened this week)
1,180 Pages Read (586 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Plague of Giants by Kevin Hearne
Moonsilver by Kathleen Duey
Silver Thread by Kathleen Duey
The Silver Bracelet by Kathleen Duey
Mountains of the Moon by Kathleen Duey
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bout of Books was really a great way to kick off my reading year, at first I didn't think it was going so great because I wasn't able to do much reading during the day but it turns out I had a pretty awesome reading week! I am definitely happy with all the audio books so far this year, I have had a lot of crafting to do so I love having a book going at the same time.   With that said, I had some great posts planned for the weekend but due to the schedule at the office I just wasn't able to get them done.  Hopefully I will get them in this week and weekend.

In other news, Go Vikings!! As you probably know by now, I am a huge NFL fan, particularly a Minnesota Viking fan and I am still in complete shock over the game this last weekend.  I have watch that final play over and over again because I just can't get over it!

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad Bout of Books got you off to a good start. My reading has only been so so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is by far my favorite readathon, I am usually super excited to dive into my new stack of books each year but this year I was a little scattered. Luckily this time Bout of Books helped me focus and get back in reading mode.

      Delete