Sunday, November 26, 2017

Mini Reviews: A Few Books from the Green Mountain/ Butler, Vermont Series by Marie Force


So with reading and reviewing so many books, I am running out of days in which to share them with you.  I am going to start posting Mini Reviews of books that I read through out the month but couldn't find the time to post on the last Sunday of each month.


Kind of funny but the books I have to share with you this week are all from the same series! It is kind of a big series and I came in a well into it and had to start back at the beginning, so I didn't want to wait to do a full series review of all (9 books so far I think).


Listed as book 1 of the Butler, Vermont series but is actually book 7 in the Green Mountain series.  I really love the characters, including side characters and the setting of this book so of course had to go back and start at the beginning.  Four Paws


This is where it all starts, I love the introduction to the small town life and people, the setting really comes out and you want to be there too.  Four Paws


(there was no english cover shown, this is a novella included with the first book)
I really like this book, with how quick everything develops in these romances it is nice to have a novella where it shows some insecurity in the relationship and some of the hardships involved.  Four Paws


This was a re-read for me again and I love it just as much as every other time I have read this book. It was a comfort to pick this one up after a particularly stressful few weeks. Four Paws & Stump Wag
Full Review (I didn't update my review but my thoughts are still pretty much the same)

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been in the mood for some rereads. I think I need to give in and do it.

    ReplyDelete