Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Not Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Reader by Traci Chee


 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Saga Vol. 5

 
Currently Reading:
 
Loki's Wolves by K.L. Armstrong - Print- on page 46 of 358
A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman - Audio - 38%
Book of Bera by Suzie Wilde - Kindle - on page 126 of 321





 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Pages Read/ Time Listened
103:01 Hours Listened (none listened this week)
25,661 Pages Read (152 this week)

Books Added to Shelves This Month
Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by JK Rowling
Samurai Rising by Pamela Turner
Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder
The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Saga Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan
Over the Garden Wall by Jim Campbell, et. al.
The Hundredth Queen by Emily R. King
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
On His Watch by Katie Ruggle
In Safe Hands by Katie Ruggle
After the End by Katie Ruggle
Seduced by the Billionaire by Carly Carson
The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert


Books Read From My Shelves




Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
So this last week got a little crazy.  I thought I would have some time to schedule some posts but that definitely didn't happen!  I ended up having to work 3 of my vacation days and then used another one to get all my appointments done. We had a lot of fun with my parents and Munchkin certainly kept them busy and entertained.  With my dad around we were able to get some work done on the house and installed 2 new windows and fixed one of the gutters that were leaking into the house. So needless to say I wasn't able to get on the internet over the past week or really get any reading done either!  I was hoping to get things caught up yesterday during the holiday but instead ended up doing a bunch of chores and hanging a wall of sheetrock. Oh the joys of homeownership!

Anyway, I have a bunch of reading and reviews to catch up with but of course work and home take precedence.  I will hopefully be all caught up next week and be able to settle back in.  I will be posting my monthly update (for the past 2 months) later this week too.

I hope you all had a wonderful week last week and have read a lot of great books!

2 comments:

  1. Reading, relaxing and blogging are great but so is getting stuff done. Sounds like you've accomplished a ton!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so true, reading and blogging are a hobby even though at times it seems like a priority, and they have to take a back seat to family and life.

      Delete