Monday, January 16, 2017

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Running on Empty by R.M. Clark
It's Snowing! It's Snowing by Peter Prelutsky (Early Reader)
Big Snow by Jonathan Bean (Bedtime Story)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Harry  Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Running on Empty
Icicles like Kindling
Edge of the Blade
It's Snowing
The Last Unicorn
Of Fire and Stars
Dinotrux to the Rescue
Max has a Fish


 
Currently Reading:
 

Ice Like Fire by Sarah Raasch - Audio - 76%
Like a Closed Fist by E.H. Nola - Kindle - on page 32 of 236
I Will Always Write Back by Caitlin Alifirenka - print - on page 78 of 392




 Books to be Read Soon:



 

Pages Read/ Time Listened
10:56 Hours Listened (none listened this week)
3,357 Pages Read (1,676 this week)

Books Added to Shelves This Month
Be Like a Bird by Monika Schroder
Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
Viking Warrior Rising by Asa Maria Bradley

Books Read From My Shelves
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Last Unicorn
Of Fire and Stars


Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 It was another great reading week for me this last week, and I am really liking the more laid back posting schedule for the blog too. I feel like I am much less stressed so far, of course that can always change. I am also feeling more on top of my house too so I can have more time for reading, letter writing and crafting.

I did post over the weekend a little discussion post regarding counting Children's books towards reading numbers. I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter too!


Anyway, today is a holiday here so Munchkin and I are off to play some games and then do some crafting! I hope you all have a wonderful week and find some great bookish adventures!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling less stressed about blogging. Enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only am I less stressed about blogging but less stressed about much in life now.

      Delete