Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Blizzard of the Blue Moon by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
Child of the Dark Prophecy: The Great Tree of Avalon by T. A. Barron
Moon Chosen by P.C. Cast
Saddle Up by Marie Rose Dufour (After Dark)
Mega Machines by Deborah Lock (Early Reader)
Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson (Bedtime Story)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Pumpkin Day = 1pt
Bravest Dog Ever = 1pt
Secret Agent Mater = 1pt
How to Grow a Beard = 3pts
Frankenstein's Daughters = 5pts
Bear is Not Tired = 1pt
Dragon of the Red Dawn = 5pts
Frankenstein GN = 3pts
Full Time Father = 3pts

 
Currently Reading:
 




 Books to be Read Soon:

Tale of Elske by Cynthia Voigt

 

Total Points Earned
    315 points + 23 Points earned = 338 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 2128
Total Points Spent this Year: 884

Pages Read/ Time Listened
256:02 (10 days 16 hrs 02 mins) Hours Listened (8:03 listened this week)
39,767 Pages Read (800 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I had high hopes for last week but I had so much catch up to do both at work and at home (when you think about it I was only out of the office one day and only gone less than 50 hours but it seems like so much more). I really didn't get much reading done at all, even with Dewey's Readathon on Saturday, which I only got to participate in for a few hours.  Oh well, I knew it always gets a little crazy coming to the end of the year. 
 
I hope you had a great week last week and will have a book filled one this week (I certainly hope I do).

2 comments:

  1. It does start getting crazy this time of year, doesn't it? There's no way I'll catch u with my Goodreads challenge but I refuse to lower it. I still have high hopes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how insane it is already! You only have 22 more books last I checked, I have complete faith that you can do it!

      Delete