Monday, July 18, 2016

Magic Tree House Monday: Book 24 - Earthquake in the Early Morning

Welcome to Magic Tree House Monday!

Each Monday (other than when special events are planned) I will review one book of the Magic Tree House Series by Mary Pope Osborne.
 
Book 24 takes Jack and Annie back to 1906 when San Francisco was shaken awake in an early morning setting off a major disaster for several days.  Jack and Annie must not only find their way back to the tree house after the quake and fires break out but the must also find the final special writing to help save the library in Camelot.
 
 
My Review: Another great book in this series! I really can't wait to be able to start reading these with Munchkin. Jack and Annie had quite an adventure in this one and it is quite heart pounding that will have young readers wanting to see what happens next. This book also concluded another mini set of four books in the series which means there will be a new mission starting in the next book.
 
My Rating: I really like these books, and I think even the most reluctant reader can find something in them to enjoy.  I give this book a rating of Four Paws!


No comments:

Post a Comment