Thursday, April 28, 2016

RI Author Feature: After Dark Review of One Night with You by Marie Force

 
Synopsis: "Since the debut of Fatal Affair in 2010, Fatal Series readers have been wondering about that “memorable” one-night stand between Sam Holland and Nick Cappuano that took place six years before Fatal Affair opens. Well, wonder no more!

One Night With You tells the story of Sam and Nick’s fateful first meeting in which all the chemistry and heat we have come to expect from them is on full display from the first moments they meet.

Get all the details of Sam and Nick’s unforgettable night together in this 14,000-word novella! You might want to keep a fan and some ice water handy, because this story is H-O-T!"

My Review: I downloaded this book when I found out Force was a Rhode Island Author, I had never heard of this series and thought I would start with the novella to give it a shot. I am definitely intrigued and if the rest of the books are as good as this one, I am a new fan. I found the characters to be fully developed and ones I would enjoy spending more reading time with, even the sub-characters. The book definitely gives off a lot of heat and steam for a great after dark read. I am curious as to where the series will go with Sam being such a strong character in a male driven field and how she and Nick continue to connect in future books. I will be looking to get more books without a doubt.
 
My Rating: This was a great introduction to this book and I am looking forward to reading more books in this series.  I give it a rating of Four Paws.
 
 
I have not had the fortune of meeting Marie Force yet, but you can find out more about her books on her Goodreads Page or Website.
 
You can also obtain your own copy of One Night with You in digital format from Barnes and Noble or Amazon.  At this time it is a FREE book!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment