Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Rikki Tikki Tavi by Rudyard Kipling
The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown by Charles M. Schulz (Bedtime Story)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Right Hand Rule = 3pts
Highlander's Homecoming = 5pts
Healing the Highlander = 5pts
Highlander's Curse = 5pts

 
Currently Reading:

The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl - Audio - 16%
Gearteeth by Timothy Black - Kindle - on page 56 of 347
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas - Nook - on page 32 of 562




 Books to be Read Soon:

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas - Mount TBR/ Series Challenge

 

Total Points Earned
 91 Points + 18 points + 5 Points finishing a series +10 Bonus Points (10K pages)= 124

Pages Read/ Time Listened
50,618 pages read (1,335 read this week)
183:46 listening time

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up having to go into work much earlier than expected and it really wore me out. I didn't get quite as much reading done as I would have liked but I did really enjoy the reading I did get in. I am back to regular hours again now (even though I am not supposed to be). Thankfully my job is a lot of sitting at the desk and the time I spent in the office last week kept me relatively on track at the office so I can spare some time for reading this week.  Can you believe we are already in November?!

Wishing you a great first week this month!

2 comments:

  1. That sucks that you had to go back to work so soon after surgery. I'm glad you're ok though and it's a desk job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does kind of suck, no rest for the weary. And I just found out today I have Bronchitis to top it all off, ugh! But I will just keep pushing through and eventually I will feel better.

      Delete