Sunday, November 1, 2015

Blog Ahead Wrap Up

 
 
 
 
 had joined the Blog Ahead Challenge hosted by Anna at Herding Cats and Burning Soup. With the goal to pre-schedule 30 extra posts by today. It was a challenge at first since I was scheduling posts that were going live throughout the month, but then I got started on November and Decembers posts and things really got going.
 
Here are my Updates:
 
Midway-ish Update (October 20, 2015):
Starting Scheduled Posts: 0
Posts that went Live: 0
Posts Scheduled: 33
Current Scheduled Posts: 33
Goal for next update: schedule 10 more posts by the end of the month
Thoughts: Gosh what an insane month this has been, I have spent more time away from the computer than at it. I have scheduled far more than 33 posts so far this month but they have all gone live while I was away. Now I am going to be away for most of the rest of the month. Of those 33 posts currently schedule only 24 will count towards the final number, the rest are scheduled in October. I do have at least 5 more that I can post today and tomorrow. Let's cross our fingers that I can squeeze out those final posts before the end of the month!
 
 
Final Update (October 30, 2015):
 
Starting Scheduled Posts: 33
Posts that went Live: 13
Posts Scheduled: 17
Current Scheduled Posts: 37
Goal for next update: We are at the end but I hope to stay at least 15 posts ahead in the coming months.
Thoughts: I managed to squeak them all in at the end. I was out of the office for the past week recovering from surgery, but I did manage to bang out the last few posts yesterday and today. It if a relief to nearly have the full month of December/ Advent Reads posted and much of November as well!
 
 
 
 
Well how about that, some how this month I have managed to schedule posts for all of this month but also a good chunk in November and almost all of the December Advent Reads posts! Thank you Anna for hosting this kick in the butt again, it really was motivational and I hope to keep it up (at least until the mini one or next year)!
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh that is awesome! Glad you were able to knock em all out in the end even with all that was going on! Hope you're on the mend post-surgery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting Anna, this is always a much needed challenge for me! I was glad to be able to squeeze out so many posts, not only all of October but also enough to complete the challenge! That's what happens with a good kick in the butt to get going ;)

      Delete