Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Pontoon by Garrison Keillor
Mr. Slow by Roger Hargreaves (Bedtime Story)
Northlanders Vol. 3 Blood in the Snow by Brian Wood (Graphic Novel)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Get Yourself Organized for Christmas = 3pts
Crown of Midnight = 3pts
Hard as Steel = 3pts
Soul of a Highlander = 5pts

 
Currently Reading:

The Help by Kathryn Stockett - Audio - 16%


 Books to be Read Soon:

Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas - Mount TBR/ Series Challenge

 

Total Points Earned
 14 Points + 14 points earned = 28 points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
45,608 pages read (1,047 read this week)
162:16 listening time

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:

I loved this awesome post on Fantasy Book Critic Blog about the Epic Fantasy Genre

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time all of you read this I hope to have kicked off my week long getaway with my best friend. I am so looking forward to this time with just us two girls. But don't worry, I have not forgotten about all of my wonderful online friends either. I will be sure to take pictures (if this hurricane allows us time to enjoy the views). I have also schedule some reviews and other exciting posts for this week until I can get back to all of you.

Last week was a busy week but I also made sure to take some time for myself to get some more reading done. I also plan on getting some more read this week, thankfully one of the many interests I share with my best friend is our love of quite reading time.

 

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! Girl time is the best! Especially with another book lover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun and it was honestly nice to get away from all the demands of work, wife, home and mom for a little bit and just enjoy. We had a blast just randomly stopping when we saw a bookstore!

      Delete
  2. I love seeing all your stats and the throne of glass series was great. I'll check back to see what you think.

    Kelsey @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsey, thank you for stopping by for a visit. I just recently finished book 2 and it was better than the first but I don't have really high hopes for the series as a whole.

      Delete