Sunday, October 4, 2015

Crafty Times: ATCs

Crafty Times is a new thing I am trying on the blog where I can share some of the art and crafts I have created (you can too of course). I really dabble in a wide variety of crafts and hope you can find something that sparks your interest or inspires you!
 
 
It has been a few months since I last posted a Crafty Times for just me. I guess it is true no matter how hard you try, after becoming a mother that is all you do. Almost everything I do anymore revolves around Munchkin (not that it is a bad thing, but I am one of those people who need some me time).  I have still been making quite a few Pocket Letters and some ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) over the past few months.  I thought I would share some of those with all of you.
 
 
These are a set I made for an ATC swap, I have a recent obsession with birds for some reason.
 

 I made this one for one of my new pen pals, I can't get over how cute this little fox is.
 
 
 These are from a Black Cat Pocket Letter Swap I recently sent out.
 
 
 I absolutely adore this one (and wish I had done something more with the background). I used water colors and cut out each individual leaf to get the fun pile for the mouse to jump into.


 On of my favorite pocket letters I made so far was a Dr. Seuss one, and here are a couple of my favorite ATCs from this one.
 
 
I also made a cute Winnie the Pooh Pocket Letter (almost exclusively to have a reason to use this insanely cute stamp)
 
 
I also wanted to see what I could do with something larger than 2.5"x 3.5" and made a full size paper scene using distress inks blended and then some other stamping. I was really happy with how it came out but had already agree to make it into a pocket letter (it was almost sad to have to cut it into pieces).


 
 
 
 
So there are just a few of my crafty projects I have been working on lately. I have some plans for homemade ornaments, and customized notebooks over the next couple of months. Have you been making anything crafty recently? I would love to see what you have created!

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome, Ang! I love that sunset one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny, they have been so much fun to make and I am looking forward to breaking all these out again soon. I have big plans for Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the high quality and results-oriented content. You can also read our blog : customized notebooks

    ReplyDelete