Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Fish Perfume by Sammie Grace
Toe to Toe by Sammie Grace
Puma Sight Sails the Harbour by Muriel Barclay de Tolly (Bedtime Story)
Francesca's Kitchen Peter Pezzelli
 
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Veil of Roses = 3pts
The Mane Event = 3pts
Aure the Topaz = 5pts
My Favorite Witch = 5pts
One of the Guys = 3pts
Fables are Forever = 2pts
Wright on Time: Utah = 5pts
The Mitten = 1pt
Oscar the Almost Butterfly = 1pt
Frogs! = 1pt
Curious George visits the Book store = 1pt


 
Currently Reading:




 Books to be Read Soon:

I Loved I Lost I Made Spaghetti by Giulia Melucci (Mount TBR)
If You're Reading This by Trent Reedy (Mount TBR)
The Scot the Witch and the Wardrobe by Annette Blair (Mount TBR/ RI Authors)
The Beast in Him by Shelly Laurenston (Re-Read/ Series)


 

Total Points Earned
 94 (30 points earned this week)

Pages Read/ Time Listened
16,954 pages read (1,793 read this week)
25:42 listening time (9:25 finished this week)


Books Added to Shelves





Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are heading into my final week of the RI Author event, time is running out to enter all the giveaways so make sure you enter!  This has been a big month for me and it was a lot more work than I expected to read, review, plan posts and conduct interviews but I think it was so worth it.  I am however looking forward to a little bit more relaxed reading month in April.

In other news it is Bloggiesta week, and I almost missed it. Good thing I spotted it because there is a lot of things that need work around here.  Let me know if there is anything you would like to see changed, added or eliminated. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment