Sunday, March 22, 2015

Crafty Times: St. Patrick's Day Fun with Munchkin

Crafty Times is a new thing I am trying on the blog where I can share some of the art and crafts I have created (you can too of course). I really dabble in a wide variety of crafts and hope you can find something that sparks your interest or inspires you!
 
 
Another holiday means more craft opportunities. I just feel like I have been so busy lately that yet again I didn't get to do everything I wanted. Maybe because this has been the official sick month of this winter around here.  Munchkin and I did get to do one fun project for St. Patrick's Day though, rainbow fruit loop necklaces.
 
I remember making these so many times as a kid and I think a couple might still be hanging on my parent's bedroom door knob.
 
It takes lots of concentration to get that fruit loop on the lace!
 
Munchkin had a hard time even getting them on the string because he just had to eat them! We had a lot of giggles over this . . .
  
 


 
 
It is a good thing that I made one too because he ended up with only 2 fruit loops on his necklace hehehe
 
 
In not to long we will be tackling Easter egg dying! Note to self: get some plastic table clothes and drop clothes LOL

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I have a whole pinterest board dedicated to holiday crafts and food etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loads of fun ideas for Munchkin and other crafts, but with working full time we just don't have as much time as I would like to do fun projects together.

      Delete