Saturday, December 27, 2014

Mini Reviews of the Elsker Saga (all books) by S. T. Bende

I am running out of days to share reviews with you so I figured I could share the reviews of this entire series together as mini reviews.
 
 
This was a fantastic kick off to the series, I had downloaded this as a free book and after finishing it went and immediately downloaded the rest of the series. Four Paws and a Stump Wag
 
 
Again, I couldn't stop reading this book, it was a lot more romance to this book but it was totally swoon worthy. Four Paws!
 
 
The action in this book was awesome but Kristia at times was just too perfect and managed things that should have been impossible. It was still a great conclusion, even though I didn't want it to end. Four Paws!
 
 
This was a novella from Inga's point of view.  She was definitely a fun and spunky character throughout the series and it was great getting to know a little bit more about her and Gunner. Four Paws.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment