Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Behind You by Carly M. Duncan
Confessions of a Scary Mommy by Jill Smokler
We're Going on a Leaf Hunt by Steve Metzger

 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Holidays On Ice
Elixir
A Home for the Holidays
Christmas Kisses
Reasons My Kid is Crying
Giving Thanks
Winter Horses
 
Currently Reading:






 Books to be Read Soon:

Silent Night: The Remarkable Christmas Truce of 1914 by Stanley Weintraub
Enfold Me by Steven Greenberg (Requested Review)
Nine Lives of Christmas by Sheila Roberts
Santa is Coming to Rhode Island by Steve Smallman
 


Interesting Tidbits from the Web:


Comics 201 - information about comics once you know you want to read them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well as you know I have had to bow out of Nanowrimo this month, I will continue writing but there is no way I can make that push with what little time I have at both the office and at home. Since making that determination I don't feel so bad spending a little time here and there reading.

I have also been working on my plans for the blog next year.  Not only do I have most of my challenges planned but after the event last weekend for the RI Authors Association, I plan to share the books I have discovered and host at least a couple of weeks for Rhode Island authors, reviewing their books, maybe some guest posts and interviews as well.

My bookshelves are already overflowing with all the books I want to read next year.  While this year is still going strong and I am possibly going to hit that elusive 365 mark, I think next year might be even bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment