Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Enchanted No More by Robin D. Owens
Giving Chase by Hannah Hooton
Elmo's Monster Mash by Christopher Moroney (Bedtime Story)
Mouse Guard: Fall 1152 by David Petersen (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Elmo's Alphabet Soup
A Snow Day for Jingle
Children's Christmas Dreams
Full Exposure
Maddie O'Brien's Christmas Donkeys
Five Little Monkeys Reading In a Bed
I want My Mommy
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
1588 The Beginnings
A Cowboy for Christmas
 
Currently Reading:


Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill - Audio - switched to HC - on page 68 of 496
Elixir by Ted Galdi - Kindle - 12%



 Books to be Read Soon:

Silent Night: The Remarkable Christmas Truce of 1914 by Stanley Weintraub
Holidays on Ice by Daniel Sedaris
Enfold Me by Steven Greenberg (Requested Review)
Winter Horses by Philip Kerr


Interesting Tidbits from the Web:




 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obviously my focus has been shifted from reading to writing this month, while I am in this first rush of Nano it feels good but I can already tell it is wearing off and I am feeling the disappointment of not getting to read as much as I would like.  At least I still did get some reading done and I got a few more posts scheduled, working hard on the Advent Reads events for you!!

I also had a book event on Saturday that was so fun.  It was the Rhode Island Author's Expo and it was great to finally start to break into the book events in my area.  I will have lots more for you on a post on Saturday but I will tell you there may possibly come a Rhode Island author month next year here on the blog.

I hope you are all having a great start to your November and either having fun reading or writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment