Sunday, September 14, 2014

Crafty Times (6)

Crafty Times is a new thing I am trying on the blog where I can share some of the art and crafts I have created (you can too of course). I really dabble in a wide variety of crafts and hope you can find something that sparks your interest or inspires you!
 
 
 
By the time all of you read this my family and I will have spent all day Saturday in airports and airplanes and now we are facing down a 6 hour car ride just to get to my parents home.   So I was on a mission last week to find ways to keep Munchkin entertain for all these inactive hours (no easy task). 
 
One of the things I came across were Eye Spy bags, I had made bottles at one point but I thought these bags would be easier to pack.  He isn't quite old enough to really identify everything but I figured he would grow into them too, but in the mean time he has fun pointing at the recognizable ones and shaking them violently.
 
 
 
I used $1 pencil bags from walmart, filler pellets I found on Etsy and some trinkets I purchased along with some little erasers, charms, toys and craft supplies I had laying around the house.   There are 25-30 items in each bag, and the zipper is sealed with super glue (it has yet to come open but I might seal it a little more with hot glue and a ribbon).
 
 
 
So there you have it, my latest crafty times adventure.  More items I made to keep Munchkin busy to come!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Love to see crafts!! I think this is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to do more crafts, I have boxes upon boxes of supplies just waiting to be created! I love this idea because they can be stored in a three ring binder along with the image of the items.

      Delete