Friday, September 26, 2014

Bedtime Story: The Three Little Pigs adapted by Walt Disney Company

 
Synopsis: "Linen Textured Pages with Vintage Artwork used When Story was Originally Written in 1935"

My Review: I love that Disney released several of these vintage style children's books. The thick pages are safe for Munchkin to look at and the illustrations take me back to my own childhood. Of course the classic story is one to share from generation to generation. Munchkin loved it and would huff and puff and blow with me and got an absolute kick out of the "chinny chin chin" part.
                  
 
My Rating: I love being able to share classics with Munchkin and him enjoy them, especially the illustrations. We give this a rating of Four Paws.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment