Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

From Baghdad With Love by Jay Kopelman
Visions of the Revolution by Jeffrey Minucci
Surrounded by Death by Mandy Harbin (After Dark)
Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey (Bedtime Story)
Poseidon: Earth Shaker by George O'Connor (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Mommy Had a Little Flask
The Businessman's Tie
Tiger Lily
Curious George Visits the Zoo
Horsey Up and Down
Little Granny Quarterback
Little Bear
A Wizard Named Nell
The Please and Thank you Book
Father Bear Comes Home
Fair Catch
Beg
The Velveteen Rabbit
Little Bear's Friend

 
Currently Reading:

Mozart Season by Virginia Euwer Wolff - PB - on page 35 of 272
Cabin Fever by Diana Hunter - PB - on page 89 of 272
Buffalo Valley By Debbie Macomber - Kindle - 6%
My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin - PB - on page 15 of
Stay by Allie Larkin - Audio - 25%



 Books to be Read Soon:
 

Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes
The Hearts of Horses by Molly Gloss (Mount TBR)
Bathing and the Single Girl by Christine Elise McCarthy (Requested Review)
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (Mount TBR)
Dragon Slayer by Jianne Carlo
Behind You by Carly M. Duncan (Requested Review)

Interesting Tidbits from the Web:

Angela's Anxious Life had a interesting and inspiring post about Being a Member of the Book Blogging Community



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I again managed to get quite a bit of reading done this last week and I am really enjoying audio books now that I have it on my phone and Munchkin enjoys listening too! Of course now that I got it all figured out we are getting new cellphones (I hate it, it takes me 2 or 3 years to figure out how to use my phone the way I want and then we get new ones and it starts all over again).

In other exciting news over the weekend we finished cleaning up the basement for Munchkin's birthday party and had room for a new bookshelf (my friend was cleaning out her own house and gave me hers too)!!! On top of that as our gift for Munchkin we are creating a reading nook for his room and I got the go ahead from Hubby to get him new bookshelves too!!  I can't wait to dig into reorganizing books! (can you tell I am excited?!)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You read a lot last week. I wish I could read that many in one week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of them are kids books so are short. Munchkin has taken to reading 3 or 4 bedtime stories, of course when asks for another story I am not going to turn him down!

      Delete