Thursday, July 10, 2014

After Dark Review of Surrounded by Pleasure by Mandy Harbin

I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)
 
 
 
Synopsis: "Krista Owens is an attorney who works too much and plays too little. When her colleague, Mikaela, requests her assistance for a month on the Woods estate, hinting that her brothers-in-law are all hot with commitment phobias, Krista agrees to tell the guys she has a boyfriend, hoping to finally lose her virginity.

Toby Woods doesn’t want anything to do with Krista, but watching his brothers fight over her ignites his feral side. He wants her, and he’ll stop at nothing to have her.

He knows it’s temporary, but will he be able to let her go when it’s time?"


My Review: It has been a while since I read the first book in this series, so I forgot how animalistic Harbin's shifters are and I love it! I enjoy the characters she created, all the brothers are fantastic but I really loved Toby and Thomas in this one. It is a fast steamy read but still enough substance so you don't feel let down. It also ends in quite a stunner and the next book will need to be read immediately!
 
 
My Rating: I was thrilled to find that this series continued and downloaded all the books.  This one was definitely no disappointment. I give it a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag.

No comments:

Post a Comment